POD 7K Heaters

  • rivrider1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2014

      Hello:

      This is my first post but have been enjoying kerosene fueled devices for several years. I happened to purchase several NOS POD 7K heaters recently and would like to know if anyone here can give me a range of what they might be worth??

      I got one for myself and liked it so much I went back and bought all the guy had. The quality is amazing!

      Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.

      Clark

    • Rob Gordon