Light output of a Firelight

  • techeditor2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2014
      I found a place on the Internet that stated the B&H Store "Mammoth" lamps outputted 300 CP which is roughly 150W (incandescent). Also stated was a center draft table lamp (e.g. Rayo) was 60 CP or roughly 60W (incandescent).
      My own observation is about 100W for the Firelight and about 55 - 60W for a Rayo. Possibly some light was lost when the "Mammoth" burner was placed into the Perfection chimney.
      All I know is the Firelight definitely lights up a room with no power and the Rayo will light up a kitchen work surface. Although I didn't used the Rayo much due to the large fuel usage and going into Icemas with only 2 gal of Kleen-Heat, I relied on #3 Queen Ann's.

      Greg