Best and Fastest Lighter For Stoves, Heaters & Lamps

  • techeditor2
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 29, 2013
      During Icemas, 2013, it was amazing just how many kitchen matches you can go through in a day! Well I found something that I believe is better and way faster.
      BernzOmatic makes a flexible neck butane lighter. I picked one up at HD for $4. It is refillable with a very large fuel capacity. It will light dozens of Kerosene appliances on a single fill. The flame is adjustable and I find that low works just fine. I can light 3/4 of a Perfection heater wick in seconds by just clicking it on and walking around the wick from the 3 o'clock position to the 9 o'clock position. With most of the wick lit, there is less smoke while the remaining wick is "catching".

      Greg
    • techeditor2
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 29, 2013
        This POS forum stripped out my attached pictures of the starter. So I will try again.
      • techeditor2
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 29, 2013
          I am giving up. If you want to see the starter look in the Photos section if it will let me post them

          Greg
        • Rob Gordon
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 29, 2013
            I'm seeing the pics.

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 29, 2013
              Rob, thanks. because I see nothing and I can't even post anything to the Photos section w/o an error!

              Greg
            • techeditor2
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 29, 2013

                This what I see when I view Message Source

                [ Attachment content not displayed ]
                --_----------=_1388379756249590

                [ Attachment content not displayed ]
                --_----------=_1388379756249590

                [ Attachment content not displayed ]
                --_----------=_1388379756249590--

              • Bill
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 29, 2013
                  > This POS forum stripped out my attached pictures of the starter. So I will try again.

                  I can see the pics in both the original and this post.

                  Bill.