Showered oil heater modell1103f

  • Tony Manriquez
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2013

      Thank you for your approval. I really need help with a oil heater that I purchased. It would really be my ce if some one has a copy of the manual. I have found nothing on the web. It is a superset model 1103f.

    • Larry Hollenberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2013
        Do you mean Superfex Heater?  I think you or someone joined asking about Superfex Perfection heaters?  If so the heater is the basic same as the Perfection pot burner type heaters without the pilot flame feature and maybe a few other slight differences. The operation is pretty much the same. We also have the brochure for Superfex heater in the photo albums where the manual is as well.

        Larry