Antique Haller Cast Iron Double Wick Stove - Parts

  • tafellager
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2013
    Hi All,

    I have this great example of a single Haller Stove with double wick - but missing the top ring and grate.
    Does anyone have parts or know of someone or somewhere that does ?
    I attach a picture of a grate with ring (blue stove) as well as pics of my stove.

    Diameter of the ring rests are 200mm.

    I would like to complete the stove and put it to auction.

    Kind Regards

    Sydney
  • milesstair