4255Siegler motor controller

  • mdwsn55
    Mar 12 7:06 AM
      Greetings, I have been lurking for many months enjoying the conversations regarding oil heaters and lamps. A friend gave me a Siegler 1010-UN to heat my shop in Roslyn, WA. I am grateful for the manuals scanned and put in the photo folders which were very useful to check out and test run the old girl. I think the Siegler is going to work great after I insulate the shop. Has anybody replaced the blower motor controller with a modern one for variable speed control? The old clifford switch with resistors still works, but I'm thinking of replacing it to be able to run the fan at slightly higher speeds. I've already separated the fan switch from the oil level control knob to adjust them separately.

      Thanks,
      Matt
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic