4247Duo-Therm 575-3 (barometric damper)

  • truckstance
    Feb 24, 2014
      I everybody,
      I was just given a Duo-Therm 575-3, and it didn't come with a barometric damper. From reading of what you guys have said it is going to need one. It has a 4" exhaust, and I can't find one that size. What/Who would you recommend?

      My set-up will be exiting straight out the back of the heater about 3' and then 90* (or I have 45*'s) vertical for about 8' or more if needed. Will this even require the damper, or might I be ok with-out? I am hoping to get this fired up in the next couple days.

      Thanks guys,
      Ahoda
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic