4232Re: [KeroseneHeaterandStoveCollector] Valor Junior

  • Ratkindler
    Feb 9, 2014

      A combination of the small hack saw blade and WD40 and a pair of pliers did the trick.  Thanks!

      Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2014 3:26 PM
      Subject: Re: [KeroseneHeaterandStoveCollector] Valor Junior

      If you use a hacksaw blade and insert it between the wick frame and the breather tube on the fount, work it up and down carefully and it should break the rust that is sticking the two together.

      I believe I posted a picture on that in the gallery some few years ago.

      Marty

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic