It has the following problem - tuner AT-50 does not work with TS-50 on some bands. I think that the blame of the transceiver TS-50, as output in the 10 Wattsguyeaglesson
TNX Don. On Group> Files, I found PA Schematics etc. TNX My TS50s: Setup 100W , I read on PWR-Meter 150W for 13,8V and 25Adc!!! ... Then, in Mode SSB withcecco.delprete
take look in the files section. This is an extremely common thing. In my case there was a tiny choke that had opened that did not pass the bias along. So Idon_wa5ngp
This group is closely monitored for spam.
ALL spam is deleted immediately and the posting party removed from the membership, banned and reported to Yahoo for further action.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Sep 27, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.