Hi Del yes the LEDs are dimmable over a short range towards the dimmer end of their operation. On 28/03/2015 11:52 AM, "'wendell' wrficklin@...
I'm curious about your results with this "upgrade" for when my bulbs go out. Do you find that the LEDs are still dimmable as the bulbs were, or are they nowwrficklin
I have just replaced my faulty bulbs with white 3mm LEDs. I have experimented with different resistances as when too bright the LEDs leave a corona on the
This group is closely monitored for spam.
ALL spam is deleted immediately and the posting party removed from the membership, banned and reported to Yahoo for further action.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Sep 27, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.