Welcome new member

  • coorsbill
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2002
      Welcome K6KMN... Tell us about yourself and your station.

      Bill K0ZL
    • railblues
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 25, 2002
        --- In Kenwood_TS50@y..., "coorsbill" <coorsbill@y...> wrote:
        > Welcome K6KMN... Tell us about yourself and your station.
        >
        > Bill K0ZL

        Actually I have a TS60s, and I'm looking for mods,
        upgrades and fixes for minor problems. If I don't find
        the info I'm looking for in previous listings , I'll
        make a specific listing. Thanks for letting me in
        your group. 73, Doug K6KMN .....
      • Bill
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 25, 2002
          Hi Doug.

          I was thinking of changing the name of the group to
          handle the TS-60 also, but there are not that many out
          there... I think they priced themselves out of the
          market with a single-band rig, same amt of money would
          get you a 706 or alinco DX-70!

          BILL

          --- railblues <k6kmn@...> wrote:
          > --- In Kenwood_TS50@y..., "coorsbill"
          > <coorsbill@y...> wrote:
          > > Welcome K6KMN... Tell us about yourself and your
          > station.
          > >
          > > Bill K0ZL
          >
          > Actually I have a TS60s, and I'm looking for
          > mods,
          > upgrades and fixes for minor problems. If I don't
          > find
          > the info I'm looking for in previous listings , I'll
          >
          > make a specific listing. Thanks for letting me in
          > your group. 73, Doug K6KMN .....

          =====

          Eccl 2:24, 25 A man can do nothing better than to eat and drink and find satisfaction in his work. This too, I see, is from the hand of God, for without him, who can eat or find enjoyment?

          http://health.yahoo.com
        • Louis Peeters
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2002
            Hello Bill...
            Could you please delete me from the TS-50 list ?
            Via Yahoo does not work...
            My TS-50 went qrt... So no more need for TS-50 info...
            Tnx es keep up the good work Bill !
            73 de Louis ON5EN

            on5en@...
          • Bill