Heil Headset

  • Jeff Richardson VA3QSL
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      Anyone on list tried the Heil Proset5 headset-mike with full range mike
      element HC5 with the TS50 ? I am considering purchasing this headset
      and wonder how well it sounds.

      Jeff
      VA3QSL.
    • Dan Goodwin
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2004
        I've been told that my audio was great with the Heil
        HC5. I compared it against my TS850 and received
        similar reports, i.e. both had great audio and others
        couldn't tell which rig I was transmitting on.

        =====
        Dan Goodwin

        VO1MX VO2ZZ