Re: [Kenwood_TS50] CN6 connector

  • james27613@att.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
      Hi

      http://www.kenwoodparts.com

      E40-3250-05 PIN CONNECTOR 6P IF-10D DPME9 XME5 $1.16

      If you do a model search for IF-10D you can find it,
      just give them a call to verify this is the part you need.

      73 james ke4drn

      > 1. Re: Need information on CN6 connector (CAT/data interface)

    • Robert Morales
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
        Rin and James,
        Thansk for the information on the CN6 connector!

        73s de Bob, WP4BQV.
      • Joelle Dick
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
          Hey guys,

          Is someone going to order those? Could you order me 2 extra, and pop them in
          an envelope? We have real trouble finding these parts here in Belgium. I'll
          send back a couple of greenbacks in return.

          Contact me if willing.

          Thanks,
          David ON4BDS.

          >From: james27613@...
          >To: Kenwood_TS50@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [Kenwood_TS50] CN6 connector
          >Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 13:15:26 +0000
          >
          >Hi
          >
          >http://www.kenwoodparts.com
          >

          >E40-3250-05 PIN CONNECTOR 6P IF-10D DPME9 XME5 $1.16
          >
          >If you do a model search for IF-10D you can find it,
          >just give them a call to verify this is the part you need.
          >
          >73 james ke4drn
          >

          > > 1. Re: Need information on CN6 connector (CAT/data interface)

          MSN Search: fast, clear, easy http://search.msn.be
        • Alexander Deligiannidis
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2004
            I am going to order some (about 10-15) for some OMs
            over here (including me of course).

            If anyone is interested in having one or two and don't
            want to be in the direct ordering procedure, drop me
            an email (here or sv2atd@...) to order more.

            Of course I will need the address for the delivery and
            the appropriate cost (connector & posting).

            73's de SV2ATD

            Alexandros Deligiannidis

            --- Joelle Dick <joelle_dick@...> wrote:

            > Hey guys,
            >
            > Is someone going to order those? Could you order me
            > 2 extra, and pop them in
            > an envelope? We have real trouble finding these
            > parts here in Belgium. I'll
            > send back a couple of greenbacks in return.
            >
            > Contact me if willing.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > David ON4BDS.
            >

            > >From: james27613@...
            > >To: Kenwood_TS50@yahoogroups.com
            > >Subject: Re: [Kenwood_TS50] CN6 connector
            > >Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 13:15:26 +0000
            > >
            > >Hi
            > >
            > >http://www.kenwoodparts.com
            > >

            > >E40-3250-05 PIN CONNECTOR 6P IF-10D DPME9 XME5
            > $1.16
            > >
            > >If you do a model search for IF-10D you can find
            > it,
            > >just give them a call to verify this is the part
            > you need.
            > >
            > >73 james ke4drn
            > >

            > > > 1. Re: Need information on CN6 connector
            > (CAT/data interface)

            > MSN Search: fast, clear, easy http://search.msn.be

            http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
          • Richard Merhar
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3, 2004
              I'll take two please. I will pay for postage - whatever you deem
              necessary
              WE8T@...

              Also, did you know that there is a complete cable assembly?
              E30-3165-05 IF-10D CONNECTING WIRE W/CONN. 6P $13.09

              If anyone knows exactly which cable this is or how it terminates on
              the IF-10D end, let me know. Becaue I may just order the whole cable
              rather than trying to pin the connector (Because I don't know which
              Manufacturer the connector is - Hirose? Molex? JST? and wouldn't
              know which pins to get)
              If anyone wants to buy in on the cables let me know.
              (Also - did you know that eHam had an article about a USB to TTL
              connection to your TNC or radio? You can forget about building a
              RS232 converter just go straight to TTL at the radio.
              http://www.eham.net/articles/8300
              Convert your PK-232 or PK-900 to USB

              Rich WE8T

              --- In Kenwood_TS50@yahoogroups.com, Alexander Deligiannidis <del-