Re: TS50 Power Loss

  • Nicolas
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 3:13 AM
      Hi Glen,

      Connect a dummy-load to the antenna-connector and look if you can
      transmit CW-100W. If this works OK the problem you have is probably
      antenna-related.
      If you can't transmit at 100W, look if you can with 50W.
      If 50W (or else 10W)works FB and 100W isn't, you should look at the
      power-supply. I think your power supply voltage drops a little when
      transmitting and gets too low for the rig to work fine. Check if the
      TS-50 works OK with the engine of the truck running. Voltage is
      somewhat higher when the alternator is running.

      Hope you'll find what's wrong

      ON4MGY Nic

      --- In Kenwood_TS50@yahoogroups.com, "Glen T. Langer" <w6gtl@a...>