new member

  • mike bowden
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2004
      hi I just got accepted to the group. my call is wa6cwm. 73s

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 2, 2004
        Welcome, Mike!

        bill

        mike bowden <untiedfam@...> wrote:
        hi I just got accepted to the group. my call is wa6cwm. 73s

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        "If in doubt, MODIFY" --k0zl

        Need a tech? See our website www.amateur-repairs.com

      • Bill
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 2, 2005
          ve3tmt

          Hi Max!

          bill
        • Max
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 3, 2005
            Hi Bill and rest of the group. I will be taking delivery of my second
            TS50 shortly and thought it was time to join the group. Hopefully I
            can learn something from you guys.

            Happy New Year,

            Max VE3TMT
          • Bill K0ZL