AT-50 TUNER OTHER USES ????????

  • w
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2003
      Hi,

      I've a ts-50 and also a at-50, but I'd like to use the AT wih a new
      ft-857, I've used it in semiautomatic mode but the steps to tune it
      are a bit worried, I'm sure that there is a way to generate a carrier
      from the ft-857 to the at-50, I've also an OTT from w4rt. My question
      is How to get the AT-50 tunning in automatic mode with the FT-857 and
      the OTT, and an explicative diagram to get it if anybody knows.

      thanks in advance.