TS 50 For sale

  • kg4fet@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2012
      Good condition cosmetically, 100% operational! Has the mobile quick release bracket, hand mic, Tuner control cable (3ft), and power cord. Have pics OF THE ACTUAL RADIO and will happily demo it on the air with your choice of live video feed too (Yahoo messenger, ooVoo, Skype all under my call). ASKING 475.00 plus shipping no trades please PayPal is ok with NO FEES, postal MO and of course cash for a local pick up in Kaufman TX. The only reason I am selling is it was replaced on the bench with a TS2K
      73 es Merry Christmas
      Sandor KG4FET
    • toddlewaddle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2013
        --- In Kenwood_TS50@yahoogroups.com, "kg4fet@..." wrote:

        > Good condition cosmetically, 100% operational! Has the mobile quick release bracket, hand mic, Tuner control cable (3ft), and power cord. Have pics OF THE ACTUAL RADIO and will happily demo it on the air with your choice of live video feed too (Yahoo messenger, ooVoo, Skype all under my call). ASKING 475.00 plus shipping no trades please PayPal is ok with NO FEES, postal MO and of course cash for a local pick up in Kaufman TX. The only reason I am selling is it was replaced on the bench with a TS2K
        > 73 es Merry Christmas
        > Sandor KG4FET

        Did you sell the rig already? Just curious. I have a bad PLL in mine and thinking about just getting another one if I can't find the IC that I need to fix it.