Re: TS-60 EUA Version

  • avvidclif
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2012
      Makes perfect sense to me on the Brazilian rules but finding a TS60 that was designed for European export with an FCC ID sticker might be difficult.

      How about a work-around. PN B42-3394-14 is the "real" FCC ID Label for the TS60 and is available from Kenwood parts. What if one were on your radio?

      Clif