Re: Need CAT-interface or IF-10D or IF-232 box?

  • phaseroo1
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2012
      Hi, I use the Digimaster Pro+ with the TS-50S and it works perfectly with HRD, Fldigi and MixW.
      You will need the CM1 plugin and the standard AFSK Kenwood KL05 lead plus the CAT lead, all available from: http://www.g4zlp.co.uk/unified/DM_PRO_PLUS_complete.shtml
      An e-mail to neil(AT)g4zlp.co.uk will clarify any issues.
      I have no affiliation to G4ZLP just a satisfied customer.
      73 Gerry - GI0ZGB