Has anyone used Rigblaster products with a TS-50 orTS-60?

  • Jimmy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2012
      Looking for a reliable easy to use radio/computer interface for meteor scatter and EME. Has anyone used these products on a TS-50 or TS-60?

      http://www.westmountainradio.com/content.php?page=rigblaster

      Hoping to use my 6 meter TS-60 with WSJT. The TS-60 has a layout almost identical to the TS-50 so any input from members would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks for your time.
      AB6PN
    • Jeff Richardson VA3QSL/VA3YY
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2012
        I have used a Rigblaster M8 model for years with the TS-50 for RTTY and PSK.
        Works great.

        Jeff