Using the YF-107C in a TS-50S

  • kosturkom@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2011
      I know there's a article by DL8DTL on adapting a YF-107C CW filter to a TS50. I've tried to access it from mods.dk but for some reason dispite multiple attempts I can't get a password issued from them. Does anyone know anywhere else I can get a copy of it? Thanks in advance.

      W1VW
    • phaseroo1
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24, 2011
        --- In Kenwood_TS50@yahoogroups.com, "kosturkom@..." <kosturkom@...> wrote:

        > I know there's a article by DL8DTL on adapting a YF-107C CW filter to a TS50. I've tried to access it from mods.dk but for some reason dispite multiple attempts I can't get a password issued from them. Does anyone know anywhere else I can get a copy of it? Thanks in advance.
        >
        > W1VW

        Hello, the file you require is in the Files section.

        73 Gerry.
      • kosturkom@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2011
          Thanks Gerry I got it.