Re: [Kenwood_TS50] Output power. 'Hello' screen strikes again!

  • doug pfaff
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2011
      Gerald from other people's posts look at the tx/rx board re power fluctuations problem

      Check the -6v supply o the TX/RX unit. I think you will find it cycling in time with the power fluctuations. Search on TS850 power fluctuations, the TS50 has exactly the same circuit except it's not on a separate board.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2011
        Check your input DC power. I had a problem due to the spring in the fuse
        holder was not keeping the fuse tightly held.

        73,
        Dave