Alignment points

  • Adrian
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      Bill, I just wondered if you were able to put up a alignment points
      text file in the files section here please. Most of us have limited
      info on this. Even if we dont need to touch them, its nice to know
      their purpose.

      cheers Adrian
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2003
        Adrian I will try to do this in the coming week. My book is all marked up so if you can put up with that I will do it. bill

        Adrian <adshar@...> wrote:Bill, I just wondered if you were able to put up a alignment points
        text file in the files section here please. Most of us have limited
        info on this. Even if we dont need to touch them, its nice to know
        their purpose.

        cheers Adrian

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        see our website www.amateur-repairs.com

      • Adrian
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2003
          Fantastic Thx Bill

          --- In Kenwood_TS50@yahoogroups.com, Bill <coorsbill@y...> wrote:
          > Adrian I will try to do this in the coming week. My book is all
          marked up so if you can put up with that I will do it. bill

          > Adrian <adshar@i...> wrote:Bill, I just wondered if you were able
          to put up a alignment points
          > text file in the files section here please. Most of us have
          limited
          > info on this. Even if we dont need to touch them, its nice to know
          > their purpose.
          >
          > cheers Adrian
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Service.