NEEDED " LDG K-OTT

  • vilulf9@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2011
      Hi All,
      John here.

      Thought I'd run this by the group here.

      I'm in need of an "LDG K-OTT" interface for my Kenwood TS-50S
      I need this so I can connect the TS-50S to a " W4RT Antenna Boss II "
      motorized antenna controller box.

      If anyone has a spare, or unused LDG K-OTT I sure would appreciate hearing from you.
      I can either buy it from you, or I have cool stuff for trade too :-)
      If you can help, please shoot me an email to: vilulf9@...

      Thanks in advance,
      73
      John
      Amateur Radio Operator: ab8ko
      Crystal Falls, Michigan, USA

    • vilulf9@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2011
        I found my LDG K-OTT interface so I'm calling off the search
        I found a brand new one, complete with the 15 foot control cable, and the AC-1 adapter as well
        for $39.95 USD plus $9.95 USD shipping cost. ( A SERIOUS discount price I might add )

        This is the ONLY place I could find that has these LDG K-OTT interfaces available for sale
        here in the United States. ( there may be other places but I could not find any )

        so, for anyone else that may be looking for an LDG K-OTT interface,
        you can find them here at the following URL
        http://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-006580

        have a great day,
        John
        call sign: ab8ko