Re: [Kenwood_TS50] Digest Number 1232

  • Ruben Echevarria KA2HHB
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      Kenwood TS50The best person for the job is Clif KA5IPF
      Clif Holland KA5IPF clif@...
      He's done a few rigs for me at an honest and excellent price.
      And I didn't have to wait forever.

      He's a Kenwood Guru. Highly recommend him.

      Ruben Echevarria KA2HHB
      Newark, New Jersey 07104
      070 Club#861 LONP#141
      30MDG#1148 10-10#33308