TS-50 AF Gain pot

  • du4ten
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9 12:19 AM
      Hi,

      Does anyone know the value of the AF Gain pot for TS-50? I am having a hard time looking for it in the schematic. Is it the same as the one on TS-440?

      I am asking because I plan to salvage this pot & use it as a replacement for my TS-440 AF gain pot.

      Tnx for any help & ideas.

      73,
      Cris
    • GK
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10 2:28 PM
        About $22.71 at Kenwood parts.
        R24-3410-05 POT 10Kx2,50KB(AF/SQ) TS-50S $22.71

        Sorry, I could not resist!!!!!

        Gary

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10 5:37 PM
          Thanks Gary. So, the AF/SQ pot value is 10 kiloohmsx2? I don't plan t buy the
          pot. I just want to know its value so I can compare with TS-440 AF gain.

          Or Maybe you know also the value for the XIT/RIT pot of TS-50? I wanted to know
          the values so I can decide to pursue or not the salvaging operation.

          Tnx a lot,
          Cris