Need help

  • Dr. Juan Contreras Arellano
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2010
      Hello everyone:

      I need a help from the group. I am looking for a part where I can connect the rotary encoder (W02-1764-05) for the TS50S (of which I attached a picture, taked from the page 68 of the TS50S service manual, part marked 93 B/2), where this element is highlighted in blue. I received much help from Kenwood USA and thanks to them I was able to complete my TS50S, but I need only this piece. Kenwood USA tells me that is not available for TS50S nor is there a cross reference to it.

      Is anyone in the group that has as part of a transmitter into disuse and can sell me?

      Thank you very much to all

      Juan CE3PHX