to all ts-50 owner

  • paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
      happy new year my name is paul M6PRH.
      LATE ON IN 2009 I SOLD MY TS50 WHICH I REGRET I STILL HAVE THE AT50. MY QUESTION IS, DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN PURCHASE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE WONDERFUL RADIOS, MY MISTAKE WAS SELLING THE LAST ONE IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. WHEN I GET ANOTHER IM ALSO LOOKING FOR THE TS 60 ASWELL MANY MANY THANKS PAUL M6PRH
    • rkrausen@insightbb.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
        Paul -

        I just saw a TS-60 on the QRZ com forums.

        Happy New Year!

        Robert
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        LATE ON IN 2009 I SOLD MY TS50 WHICH I REGRET I STILL HAVE THE AT50. MY QUESTION IS, DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN PURCHASE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE WONDERFUL RADIOS, MY MISTAKE WAS SELLING THE LAST ONE IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. WHEN I GET ANOTHER IM ALSO LOOKING FOR THE TS 60 ASWELL MANY MANY THANKS PAUL M6PRH

      • paul higgins
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
          thankyou happy new year