USB CAT-5060 CAT Controller

  • Darrell Wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 7:53 AM
      Hi All,

      I have developed a USB CAT controller for the TS-50 & TS-60 rigs and have a limited number of components to build a few production prototypes. I will be offering these up for sale when they get assembled and will be using those funds to re-stock for more interfaces. If you would like to be put on the list for this new interface please send me an e-mail to kf8kt@... and I will reply with all the details. This will also give me an idea on how many to get done ASAP. For those who are not familiar with the CAT-5060 the files and pictures on the group will answer most questions about the interface.

      Thanks,

      Darrell KF8KT