Re: PSK31

  • james27613
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1 2:35 PM
      Hi Ron,

      To get audio from pin #6 on mic connector,
      the signalink needs a jumper wire from
      spkr to #6 on the jumper block inside the
      signalink.

      the signalink worked great this year,
      used my ts-570d for the field day digital
      club station w4dw 7a in raleigh nc on 20m.

      73 james ke4drn
    • gm0ntl50
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 4 2:30 AM
        Hi James,
        Yes, I did try that jumper setting but it did not key the rig. However,
        I was in a rush to get it working in time for my first /M operation, so
        maybe I overlooked something. I'll give it another go just in case

        73 Ron GM0NTL

        --- In Kenwood_TS50@yahoogroups.com, "james27613" <james27613@...>