AT-50

  • Fred
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2007
      What is the going price on a working, used AT-50 with cables and
      connectors?

      I've looked on eBay and the ham classifieds but nobody has one posted
      by itself. Usually they are paired with a TS-50 and they want to sell
      both at the same time.

      My TS-50 lost its finals and I don't want to mess with having it fixed
      and was considering selling it for parts and selling the AT-50
      seperately.

      The TS-50 has the SO-2 and a 500hz CW filter in it.

      Any ideas on the values? Ballpark value is fine. I don't want to give
      it away but don't want to rip anyone off either.

      Fred - KK5AA
      Charleston, AR
    • John Hurley
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2007
        Fred, I just bought a used TS-50S and guy also had the AT-50. I paid $385
        for the TS-50S and he wanted $185 for the AT-50. Both are in immaculate
        condition and have all cables/manuals etc.

        I might be interested in your AT-50 depending on the price.

        On 10/4/07, Fred <poppafred@...> wrote:

        > What is the going price on a working, used AT-50 with cables and
        > connectors?
        >
        > I've looked on eBay and the ham classifieds but nobody has one posted
        > by itself. Usually they are paired with a TS-50 and they want to sell
        > both at the same time.
        >
        > My TS-50 lost its finals and I don't want to mess with having it fixed
        > and was considering selling it for parts and selling the AT-50
        > seperately.
        >
        > The TS-50 has the SO-2 and a 500hz CW filter in it.
        >
        > Any ideas on the values? Ballpark value is fine. I don't want to give
        > it away but don't want to rip anyone off either.
        >
        > Fred - KK5AA
        > Charleston, AR

      • Fred Ruckser
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 4, 2007
          You can't beat the price of the AT-50 provided it works. The TS-50 is a little on the high side.
          73
          wb6iiq

          To: Kenwood_TS50@yahoogroups.comFrom: hurleyskis@...: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 14:08:49 -0700Subject: Re: [Kenwood_TS50] AT-50

          Fred, I just bought a used TS-50S and guy also had the AT-50. I paid $385for the TS-50S and he wanted $185 for the AT-50. Both are in immaculatecondition and have all cables/manuals etc.I might be interested in your AT-50 depending on the price.On 10/4/07, Fred <poppafred@...> wrote:>> What is the going price on a working, used AT-50 with cables and> connectors?>> I've looked on eBay and the ham classifieds but nobody has one posted> by itself. Usually they are paired with a TS-50 and they want to sell> both at the same time.>> My TS-50 lost its finals and I don't want to mess with having it fixed> and was considering selling it for parts and selling the AT-50> seperately.>> The TS-50 has the SO-2 and a 500hz CW filter in it.>> Any ideas on the values? Ballpark value is fine. I don't want to give> it away but don't want to rip anyone off either.>> Fred - KK5AA> Charleston, AR>> >[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

        • dh1nwr
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 4, 2007
            Fred, how about $125 for the TS-50. If you go for it contact me

            Fred
            wb6iiq
            Missioin Viejo Ca
          • Fred
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 10, 2007
              Okay, here's what I have decided.

              The TS-50 is sold pending arrival of the check.

              I am selling my AT-50 with its manual and schematics, the standard
              cable, the 20' cord, the power adapter and a quick release mobile
              mount for $200. I will pay for and insure the shipment.

              Anyone interested can reply to poppafred at yahoo dot com and we will
              keep it off list.

              Thanks,

              Fred - KK5AA