Re: Non working UP & DOWN buttons--a possible fix

  • eric995us
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      An update....

      I replaced the coin cell in the radio, and I managed to provoke the
      same problem again...so I went through the process I outlined below
      and found I made a mistake.

      To get the service adjustment menu AD to actually write, and get
      the "good" indication on the display, I had to press, at the same
      time, both the UP and DOWN buttons on the top of the microphone.

      I must have accidently done this the other day.

      Anyway, the radio came out of it's weird state (again) and is
      working fine now. Now, with the new battery, the radio is
      remembering its menu settings (cw filter, etc.).

      Eric