1hz display

  • w4jz <w4jz@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2002
      There is a way to have the 1hz display remain on without holding down
      the PF key on the mic. I have done this before, but can't remember
      how I did it.

      Was wondering if anybody here knows how to do this?

      Reed W4JZ
    • Steve PYBUS
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2002
        Try this site. http://www.mods.dk/ I,m sure I found one on it but it only stayed until I reset the rig.
        Steve M3AOY

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2002
          --- In Kenwood_TS50@yahoogroups.com, "Steve PYBUS" <grewgrass@l...>
          wrote:
          > Try this site. http://www.mods.dk/ I,m sure I found one on it but
          it only stayed until I reset the rig.

          Steve M3AOY

          Thanks Steve! I knew I read that somewhere, but forgot where. Rig got
          reset, power cord had a loose connection. Lost all memories & 1 hz
          display.

          Thanks,
          Reed W4JZ
        • Alexander Deligiannidis
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 11, 2002
            I am not possitively sure but the procedure was like
            that:

            Press the lock button & lock the Rig. Then press the
            PF key on the mic - the double zero (00) will appeare
            on the screen. Release the lock.

            I will check it again on my rig and I will answer with
            the 100% of the operation.

            Best 73's,

            Alexandros SV2ATD

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com