FS: TS-50s with installed narrow CW Filter

  • Bob Cooley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2007
      Have a very nice TS-50s with the narrow Kenwood CW filter installed.
      It works perfectly in every way. Also have the quick-release mobile
      mounting bracket, DC power cable, original manuals both operator and
      service. Replaced the backup system battery with a new one for the
      first time a couple months ago. Includes the factory mic. I am
      looking for the carrying strap that was on the side when I bought it
      but never used it with it on. May or may not be able to find that.
      Non smoking environment. The radio has been modified for full
      transmit which includes MARS frequencies. Photos available upon
      request. Could hear on the air if interested, either on CW or phone.

      Asking $475 plus shipping but would remove the narrow CW filter and
      sell for $425 plus shipping.

      Please email directly at my QRZ address under my call: WA4MQW

      73 Bob

      de WA4MQW