CW Mode

  • Dee Flint
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2005
      Can anyone tell me whether the iambic CW mode is Mode A or Mode B. The manual doesn't say and I'm not a good enough sender to really pin it down. i.e. I don't yet do iambic keying as I release one paddle before activating the other.

      Dee, N8UZE

    • Dee Flint
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2005
        Sorry meant to send this to the TS-2000 group!!

        Dee, N8UZE
        Can anyone tell me whether the iambic CW mode is Mode A or Mode B. The manual doesn't say and I'm not a good enough sender to really pin it down. i.e. I don't yet do iambic keying as I release one paddle before activating the other.

        Dee, N8UZE

      • Bill K0ZL
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2005
          Thanks. Scared me there for a minute.

          --- Dee Flint <deeflint01@...> wrote:

          > Sorry meant to send this to the TS-2000 group!!
          >
          > Dee, N8UZE

          When in doubt, MODIFY...