Scrambler cable needed for the TK-7150 and the Tk-790

  • Gary LaForce
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Kenwood LMR dealer and would normally order these from Kenwood Parts
      but they are out of stock and on back order for at least 4 weeks. We
      have a customer that needs there new radios installed ASAP and can't
      wait for Kenwood to get more cables instock. If you have cables that
      you are welling to sell or trade please email me at glaforce at cvalley
      dot com.

      Also if anyone have the type and part number of the connector and the
      pins and a place where we could order they that would be ok as well.

      Thanks for youre help
      Gary LaForce
      Chariton Valley TriStar Comm.
      Columbia Service Department Manger