8 members, 45 messages added in the last 7 days
The Kenwood TS-2000 is an all band HF/VHF/UHF transceiver with exceptional features and versatility. This unnamed transceiver was first shown at the Dayton Hamvention 2000. Wide band Main HF reception includes: 30 kHz-60 MHz. On VHF you get: 142-152, 420-450 and 1240-1300 MHz. Sub band (AM/FM modes only) reception includes: 118-174, 220-512 MHz. Output is 100 watts on HF, 6 meters and 2 meters. 50 watts for 440 MHz and 10 watts for 1200 MHz.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Oct 17, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.