Not including the Brown coal movements (which on the Old Road are limited to Winchester-Lexington), does even an occasional coal train use the Old Road west ofsamkeskai
... RJ Corman's Ky. railroad company employees killed in SC flooding ID'd Local connection to deadly flooding in S.C. Mary Lyons, 6:43 p.m. EDT October 7,madrrterminal
The loaded ingot train originates at the Novelis plant in Berea on CSX. Corman crew runs north thirty miles on CSX to Winchester, then west (railroad north) toRyan_Grider
RIP Rick Corman. Photo by Charles Bertram of Lexington Herald-Leader
- Railway Enthusiasts
- Aug 18, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.