If the $193,000 had been allocated as ISTEA funding, rather than 1000 political influences in an election year, it could be funding the 15 year rebuild of L&Nfdbryan49
On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 9:14 PM, Lucas Moore kaptnblaze@... ... As much as a like steam, it's hard for me to see $193,000 to keep a privately owned, modernsysinfo
The likely hood of the QJ ever running again is slim at best, at least she'll stay local Lucas Moore Haz-Mat Tech, Rescue Tech, KYEMT-B, PLS, NASR, IFSAC Levelkaptnblaze
RIP Rick Corman. Photo by Charles Bertram of Lexington Herald-Leader
- Railway Enthusiasts
- Aug 18, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.