Memphis Junction

  • Chris Gadbois
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Just for giggles this morning I went to Microsoft’s Terra Server (
      http://terraserver.microsoft.com <http://terraserver.microsoft.com/> ) and
      pulled up Bowling Green and was able to locate Memphis Junction. I then
      downloaded the image, labeled a few landmarks and then uploaded it my
      personal website. The fruits of my labors can be found at:
      http://blackberryrails.com/sat This will show you a directory listing of
      all the images that I upload ( I intend to do more – such as the
      Russellville, KY rail yard and probably the O&N/IC junction @ Central City
      next). Don’t know if it is relevant to this group or not, but I thought
      most of you would be interested.

      Looking at the image it appears that the actual switch itself is just before
      you reach the overpass. Let me know if you’d like to see more of this type
      of imagery.

      Chris
      Professionals built the Titanic , Amateurs built the Ark