Co-op this week??

  • Jamie Benner
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2009
      Hi everyone!

      Is anyone interested in meeting up for co-op this week? If you all
      could let me know either way as soon as possible, I'd really
      appreciate it. Thanks!

      -Jamie
    • Sandra Merrick

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2009
          Hi Sandra!  Thanks for letting me know.  We'll see you guys this Thursday around 1:00 then!

          -Jamie

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2009
            Great, We'll be there!  Sandra

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 4, 2009

              I don't know for sure if we will be there. My husband came down with an awful cold and had it all of last week and was pretty much in bed for 2 days. He is just now getting a little better. I am starting to come down with it. I don't feel too bad right now but we will see what happens with Larrah.

              Deanne