Re: [KennebecCo-op] Co-op today?

  • twgilbert@roadrunner.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 23, 2009
      I am not going to be able to make it today, unfortunately (did we actually plan to meet today). I guess that means we resume in August as Sandra's family has camp for the next week and then we're gone until the third week of August.

      We look forward to seeing you then!

      Marjorie
      --
      Marjorie Gilbert
      author of THE RETURN, a historical novel set in Georgian England