Re: [KennebecCo-op] Fw: a sporting bicentenary

  • Sandra Merrick
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2009
      Marjorie, This is so interesting - thanks for letting us know about it!
      Also, by the way, are we meeting for coop tomorrow?  Lydia and I would like to....
      Hope to see you and everyone in  our group tomorrow,
      Sandra
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2009
        Glad you liked it. I thought it was interesting. Wild to think what the original guy suffered in meeting his goad. I wonder how the modern man will fare...

        We're on for tomorrow, if you are... We've got the car stuffed with things for the free store.

        Marjorie

        PS. I just thought of something. Since we're homeschoolers, it's free to enter the Maine State Museum. We could pop on in since it's not far away. What do you think? Meet at the church then head off...?

        PPS. Lydia made quite an impression. Both girls' drawing styles have changed and grown since her class. Kudos to her!

        PPSS. I've been thinking of the museum. I say heck with them. Let's just go and we could do our own tour. I'm a member and I have free tickets. We could just make a day of it. It'd have to be a Tuesday as they're closed on Mondays.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 13, 2009
          Yes, that sounds good, that sounds like fun.  Lydia also loves to go to State Library - that might be another fun place to explore together some day....
          Jamie and Hanna, what do you think?
          Sandra