185Re: [KennebecCo-op] museum, coop tomorrow?

  • Gilbert
    May 27, 2009
      Dear Sandra,

      There's two places that are certain: one is a parking garage on Free Street,
      which is the street on which the front door of the museum is located, and
      the other is street parking on the first right off Free Street (not sure of
      the name of the street). There's also a parking lot on Free Street right
      next to the Children's Museum (which is next door to the Portland Museum of
      Art), but as it's spill-over for the Holiday Inn, sometimes it's closed.

      I think this will be a lot of fun!!! I look forward to seeing you.

      Hey, I forgot to mention to this group about the Ft Western trip in July
      (perhaps you saw it on the SNAP list?). It's $3.50 a person on 10 July at
      12:30. There's going to be lots of cool activities that the Howard family
      would have done when they lived at the fort in the 1700s.

      See you all tomorrow@!

      Marjorie

      Marjorie Gilbert
      author of THE RETURN, a historical novel set in Georgian England
      www.marjoriegilbert.net
      http://historicalfictionbooks.ning.com/profile/MarjorieGilbert
      www.gilbertinfrared.com