183Re: [KennebecCo-op] museum, coop tomorrow?

  • twgilbert@roadrunner.com
    May 27, 2009
      Darn. That's technology for you. Perhaps our co-op should invest in carrier pigeons.

      Yes, Jamie and Hannah can go. I hope you can as well. We are allowed to go in the house exhibit at the Biennial. The group of 50 that's meeting before us are not...

      Marjorie

      --
      Marjorie Gilbert
      author of THE RETURN, a historical novel set in Georgian England

      ---- Sandra Merrick <merricks@...> wrote:
      > O gosh, Marjorie, I did not receive those emails. And I just checked my spam...and they are not in there either. Jamie and Hannah are able to go? Let me just think a minute about this...if it is all set, I think we will have to change our plans and go....
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic