180museum, coop tomorrow?

  • Sandra Merrick
    May 27, 2009
      Hi Everyone, I am just wondering where we left off w idea of visiting museum together.  This week probably would not be good for us because we drove to Portland yesterday - so exhausting for me!  I am not used to driving in city, and driving while reading directions...and missing every single turn...and having to backtrack...really wore me out!  I was ready for bed the minute I got home at 6:30!  But, I am glad to have chance to become more familiar with Portland....  Next week on Thursday probably would not be good for us, because I think we will have BBT on that day, and we are trying not to miss those meetings.  Should we try to set another date for museum visit?
      My other question:  are we meeting for coop tomorrow?  It seems like everyone is changing plans and making new plans for the summer, at this time.  Do we want to continue our coop through the summer, or make any changes to it?
      Hope everyone is well!
      Sandra
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic