  • Sandra Merrick
    May 20, 2009
      Yes, that sounds like great idea, Marjorie - let's set another date when we all can go.
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 6:21 PM
      Subject: Re: [KennebecCo-op] IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THIS FRIDAY!!

      If you all would prefer, since we all make up that lovely Kennebec Co-Op, why don't we pick a date when we can all go? Say, next Friday or another day during the week like Thursday.? We can wait...

      I look forward to hearing from you!

      PS. Believe me--I understand about finances...
      Marjorie Gilbert
      author of THE RETURN, a historical novel set in Georgian England
      www.marjoriegilbert .net