      From: Sandra Merrick <merricks@...>
      Subject: Re: [KennebecCo-op] Co-op tomorrow?
      To: KennebecCo-op@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 4:51 AM

      Yes, We would like to!  Sorry I did not have time to check email yesterday... so busy!  We will be at St Mark's at 1.  I think Marojorie said she and her girls will be there too...and she mentioned something about maybe heading over to State Museum?  Anyway, we will be there at one and see what happens.
      We can bring our video camera just in case.
      Maybe Hannah would sing another song for us?  That was awesome!
      Sandra