166Re: [KennebecCo-op] Fw: a sporting bicentenary

  • Gilbert
    May 13 4:04 AM
      Glad you liked it. I thought it was interesting. Wild to think what the original guy suffered in meeting his goad. I wonder how the modern man will fare...

      We're on for tomorrow, if you are... We've got the car stuffed with things for the free store.

      Marjorie

      PS. I just thought of something. Since we're homeschoolers, it's free to enter the Maine State Museum. We could pop on in since it's not far away. What do you think? Meet at the church then head off...?

      PPS. Lydia made quite an impression. Both girls' drawing styles have changed and grown since her class. Kudos to her!

      PPSS. I've been thinking of the museum. I say heck with them. Let's just go and we could do our own tour. I'm a member and I have free tickets. We could just make a day of it. It'd have to be a Tuesday as they're closed on Mondays.

      Marjorie Gilbert
      author of THE RETURN, a historical novel set in Georgian England
      www.marjoriegilbert.net
      http://historicalfictionbooks.ning.com/profile/MarjorieGilbert
      www.gilbertinfrared.com

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic