You might be a ...

  • Karyn Cox
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2006

      We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God.  If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up.  Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit -- that's what rednecks are made of.

      I hope I am one of those. If you feel the same, pass this on to your redneck friends.

      Ya'll know who ya' are...

      You might be a redneck if:

      It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under God."

      You might be a redneck if:

      You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

      You might be a redneck if:

      You still say "Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival."

      You might be a redneck if:

      You bow your head when someone prays.

      You might be a redneck if:

      You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

      You might be a redneck if:

      You treat VietNam vets with great respect, and always have.

      You might be a redneck if:

      You've never burned an American flag.

      You might be a redneck if:

      You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

      You might be a redneck if:

      You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

      You might be a redneck if:

      You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

      If you got this email from me, it is because I believe that you, like me, have just enough Red Neck in you to have the same beliefs as those talked about in this email.

      God Bless the
      USA

      Matthew 6:33
      "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness;
      and all these things shall be added unto you."